lördag 11 februari 2012

Movie stills 5 - Make up

Latest update:

Here are some movie stills from the movie.

 This is where the make up artist prepares actor (Robin) for a scene
where Bergstrom is hurt.
Robin has final say, if he likes it or not.  
 And Tommy who is the make up artist here, has to use
his genius to catch the imagination of the audience. 
Looking good? 
And here is the result.  
 Notice how well Robins acting skills work with the make up.
   All and all, the scene was a success. 
Aren't you dying to see the final cut?




About the writer: My name is Tommy Starsson. I write on several blogs. And my great passion in life is making movies and writing articles about things in the world that I find fascinating. Please read about my other projects. Don't forget to sign my guestbook. Also you can comment down below. Have a great day.