söndag 18 november 2012

The Deserters promotion feature of behind the scenes + teaser nr 2

Here is a double feature post. A new teaser (the 2nd one) for the Deserters. And also a short behind the scenes feature. To be honest, the music is very Hollywood, and we did not make the music. It makes the movie seem less serious and more bright, but I assure you the end result will be anything but bright and cheerful. I hope you enjoy both features.

Short behind the scenes feature: 


The Teaser (nr 2):



_____________________________________________________________


About the writer: My name is Tommy Starsson. I write on several blogs. And my great passion in life is making movies and writing articles about things in the world that I find fascinating. Please read about my other projects. Don't forget to sign my guestbook. Also you can comment down below. Have a great day.