söndag 16 december 2012

colorgrading results (raw vs. final cut pro x)

And here is a comparisson, for those of you who want to see the power of Final Cut pro x.
here you can see how well it handles color grading and sharpness control. It is mindblowing, and I am just learning.

ps. forgot to give credit to Mark, who is our main composer. He did the track. I feel lucky to be
able to work with geniuses. I just wish I had someone who would like to get dirty learning After Effects.



__________________________________________________________

About the writer: My name is Tommy Starsson. I write on several blogs. And my great passion in life is making movies and writing articles about things in the world that I find fascinating. Please read about my other projects. Don't forget to sign my guestbook. Also you can comment down below. Have a great day.